Saturday, January 16, 2010

Duel Flush Toilet Found at Home Depot = More Savings

What could be more exciting than saving hundreds of dollars and being Eco friendly at the same time. This is what Home Depot has done for me.

I had expected to pay $466 or more per unit for a toilet with a Duel Flush system from our local "Green" store...But good thing for me we stopped at Home Depot and while wondering around in the kitchen and bath department (as you do) I thought it would not hurt to ask if they carried them yet...Even though just a few months ago they did not have any on their website. (that I could find)

Sure enough Glacier Bay make one for just $158 and it comes with great reviews on the Home Depot site...To read the specs and the reviews Click Here

Other house news...The temp power pole is in place, waiting on inspection and then will be connected up by the power company...

Kitchen changes have been decided upon...The new layout will make the space more functional, allow me to include the pantry and give the entire Great Room a more modern and updated feel...Now I am getting very excited to see how it looks in real life v's in my head lol

No comments: