Saturday, February 5, 2011
This months Challenge...End of Day One...
There is a noticeable improvement already...I moved most of the boxes that are not doll related out and the ones that are doll related are all now in a big stack to the left of the French doors...As soon as I have my photo station (behind right door) set up properly I will start photographing the boxes and boxes of diorama stuff I have and putting it up for sale or for give aways on the doll collector boards.
I also moved the desk and work table together for a better work zone flow...I intend to eventually paint the desk white and make a curtain for the table so it looks prettier...All my fitting models have been returned to the cabinet to await their next assignments...I am going to take my time to sort thru all the stuff...like filing the patterns back in the correct binders, getting all my notions and findings in order and sorting and folding all my fabrics that are currently just stuffed into 4 different tote bins....then maybe I can be inspired when I walk into the studio instead of overwhelmed by the chaos.
I still have to go over and work on cleaning the mobile home we have for sale tonight as we have ppl coming to look at it tomorrow...I just have to wait for lil Sara to go to sleep so I can leave her with daddy with no screaming for mummy (the child has serious separation issues)
Hope yall are having a good weekend.