Saturday, February 5, 2011

This months challenge...

To get my studio back in order...

My list of excuses for letting it get this way is long and varied...

Dealing with a toddler, all day so I dump and run after completing a craft project...
Every time I work on "unpacking" a box I get interrupted and never come back to that box...
Random stuff that does not belong in here got stored in here "just for now"
I have not finished putting the shelving up in the closet so cannot properly sort everything...


Though these all sound like good reasons the room ended up in this state...
The truth is I have been LAZY and not kept it under control...
So starting today I am going to get my studio back in order so I can get some work done...

Can't even get to my sewing machine...No wonder I have not created any doll fashions this year...Good news is, the bag on the chair is full of storage bins from Dollar Tree to help me organize this chaos.

Most of these boxes contain non doll/craft related items so need to be removed from the room..

The worst dump and run zone...it used to be my work table *sigh*

Ok, I am going in, PLEASE say a quick prayer for me.

Love Kelsie

3 comments:

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Prayers! lol I feel like my whole house is like this at the moment. Send some of that motivation my way!

On Crooked Creek said...

Kelsie,
Prayers and energy. Remember clear minds make clear counters.

I like the rule of ONE. One item at a time. Find it's home or THROW IT OUT!Funny thing is today . . .I'm cleaning our home office. "MR. Ed" helped by dusting off the ceiling fan and vacummed one cool air exchange vent. HUGE. .. for him! HA! I still have some stationery items to sort through on the Master Bed. Needed a break. Sending some organization motivation your way!
Fondly,
Pat

Carol said...

That is the same look in my room
that is going to be my craft room.