Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Goal This Week....

This week my goal is to finish up the Main Street Photography website after over a yr of delays by both parties...I would love for it to go live to their domain by Wednesday or Friday at the latest.

There is only tweaking left to be done, some sample photos to be switched out and we should be good to go...This of course is easier said than done with lil Sara demanding my attention most of the time.

Currently she is sitting in the front room whining about the fact her big sister is not playing doll house the right way apparently...Unfortunately with the lack of coherent English skills coming from the toddler the situation can be a challenge to rectify....But this does highlight the reason why this is my last commercial site build until Sara is in school full time.

Don't get me wrong I love the little princess but she just happens to be one of those children that at this age can make just getting a load of laundry done a challenge, so it is not a good season in my life to be designing and coding a websites for a paying clients...So instead I will just focus my creative energy of fun toddler friendly crafts, decorating the house and sneaking in my blog entries.

So having said all that, now she is occupied by my darling teen I should get to work on said website.

Blessings Kelsie

No comments: