Thursday, September 9, 2010

Backyard Fence

After two long hot days, we now have a fenced in backyard...My dear sweet husband has worked himself to a frazzle to get this done during his days off....But at last we can keep Sara contained while outside, until 8pm tonight she has had the run of 5 acres and let me tell you, she will wear you OUT trying to keep up with her.

Since there is no photos of the fence...(mainly because was dark by the time we got done) I thought I would share pix of a pretty blue butterfly that came to visit with me and Sara as we were playing in the front garden, while poor daddy was working pounding in posts out the back.

Since exhaustion is about to set in that is all I have for you tonight...Maybe tomorrow me and the girls might start prettying up the new fenced area.
Kelsie

No comments: