The Coop is not 100% finished...I still want to paint the walls (inside and out) and it needs one more panel added to the west side to keep out any bad weather...But they are more safe and secure in here than they have ever been before.
Sleeping quarters were moved over from the old coop...Each perch easily lifts out to make cleaning easier...We put a half sheet of plywood to make the 3rd wall.
I seems a little cramped for 9 chickens and 2 ducks, but after a couple of days (and some wing) trimming, they will be free range again...Well a little less range than they are used to, because before they had the entire world, and they would range up and down the road and anywhere else they pleased...now they will be contained to the back 3acres...poor birdies lol.
Snapped this lastnight with my phone...gives you another view of the perches in the sleeping area
I am waiting for the laying box to dry out because I just finished hosing it out and then will put it in place...not that I expect the girls to lay for me the next couple of days...they was pretty annoyed at being moved.