Monday, February 6, 2012

Rocky, COME!


Snapped this while working with Rocky this morning in the back field...We practiced him returning on command...As you can see by the photo he would return as fast as he could...He is not loosing his head as much during these outings and today we got back to the house without him taking off in pursuit of a cat or to round up the chickens...


You might also notice the new watermark on the photos, this is because I have been branching out and doing some portrait photography using our small little farm as the backdrop...I even have a shoot booked for this weekend and many other exciting things planned.


If you would like to see the photoshoots I have already done and/or follow on Facebook I would love you to come "LIKE" my page.

https://www.facebook.com/OurCountryHome

Also thank you to everyone that has sent comments these past few weeks...I have been sadly neglectful in responding or leaving comments during my return visits...I want you to know I do appreciate all the love and support from blog land...You ladies often help to keep me sane.
Blessings Kelsie


Sharing For
Homestead Barn Hop @ http://www.theprairiehomestead.com

11 comments:

On Crooked Creek said...

Kelsie,
Glad you're making time to work with Rocky! He looks "right at home" and happy to respond!!! Your watermark is gorgeous! Much success on your continued future with your photography!
Fondly,
Pat

Nancy K. said...

What a GREAT idea Kelsie! Anything that allows you to use your talent, you enjoy, lets you work from home and brings in some extra money is a success in my book! Wishing you the very best. I'll join your facebook page ~ I'd really appreciate it if you'd 'like' my Bluff Country Canine Rescue page as well. Trying to get the word out, ya know....
;-)

dr momi said...

Rocky looks very happy:-) Wishing you lots of great pictures with your photography!

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

Rocky looks like he's enjoying life! Love that baby asleep on the hay! Good luck with your photography venture, you've definitely got the background and the talent!

Dreaming said...

I am so jealous.... my dog doesn't do the COME thing!
He'll wait. He'll sit. He'll balance a dog biscuit on his nose until you tell him to get it. But... he. will. not. c.o.m.e!!!!

Farmgirl Heidi said...

Kelsie, you rock! Those images are beautiful, as always. You are a gifted artist in whatever medium you choose. I hope you know that I really enjoy reading your blog posts. I have just awarded you the “VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD”. Congratulations! You deserve it! Please go to my blog to pick it up. Heidi

http://mysimplecountryliving.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-awardees.html

Glenda said...

What a great idea to do photography shoots on the farm. Farms scenes are so appealing! Those are great pics!

Michelle said...

WOW your dog Rocky looks just like my dog Tanna. Beautiful pictures.

Ellen said...

Oh Rocky looks so happy, what a wonderful boy. I'm so excited for you with your photography. I "liked" your FB page. Love your work. Wonderful, just wonderful.

luckybunny said...

Beautiful pictures!

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Glad Rocky is doing so well with his training. His breed is very smart.Your photographs are great.