Saturday, November 5, 2011

Boo-Hoo Buddies... *updated*

This is my first attempted and I am glad to say, I think the pattern (that I made myself) does not need any tweeking...I am hoping to make them for Etsy....What do you think??

Patched together using 100% cotton fabrics and filled with rice... Boo-Hoo Buddy is an eco friendly reusable hot/cold rice pack for a little one who needs a Buddy to Boo-Hoo to when they have a boo-boo...

Obviously this Blue Boo-Hoo Buddy prefers the cold...


And this Pink Boo-Hoo Buddy prefers the heat.



Blessings Kelsie


Sharing for PINK SATURDAY @

9 comments:

www.FarmLifeLessons.blogspot.com said...

This is adorable!!! I love it!

On Crooked Creek said...

Kelsie,
This is adorable!!!
Not only on Etsy...but perhaps at a sale for the daycare?
Fondly,
Pat

Karen said...

Hi Kelsie, I think these are really cute, too. What a great idea, and I don't think you have to a little kid to need a boo-hoo buddy, either. I could have used one today, lol.

Linda said...

Hi Kelsie, These are just so adorable. I would use them.

Dreaming said...

They are sooooo cute. I like the pink one with the raw edges out. Are they flannel or soft cotton?
The eyes are expressive. They look sad, just like a little one with a boo-boo would look!

Jenny's Heart said...

Perfect for boo-boo's!

Michelle said...

Those are so cute. I agree with Karn these would make great gifts for anyone.

pinkkandy said...

I am late getting to my Pink Saturday...adventures..there's just something about topping your week-end off with lovely PINK eye candy...and getting to know you through your blogs...God Bless and have a great week!
Kandy

rosie said...

I think you have a winner Kelsie.. these are adorable...