Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blogger Comments and New FireFox4

Yesterday I finally caved and downloaded the newest version of FireFox...against my better judgement, but I was sick of the upgrade reminders and prompts so I finally hit the YES UPGRADE NOW button....I had also seen some ppl post about having trouble with leaving comments on some blogs but did not think much of it...

Well as soon as the update was installed my blogger went haywire...I could not even login or leave comments, which I tried to do on many posts yesterday...Sorry to those of you I owe a return visit, chances are I came by your blog but could not let you know...

So anyway thinking it could not be a coincidence that FireFox4 gave me a lovely little msg about not all add ons are compatible yet and me loosing features on blogger...So I swallowed my pride and launched Internet Explore *shudders*...and hey guess what...I was able to leave a comment for Cindy and login to my account to post this msg...

SOOOOOO how many of you out there having commenting issues are using the new FireFox?

Blessings Kelsie

4 comments:

Nancy Grossi ~ Churned In Cali ~ The Wife of a Dairyman said...

I don't have Firefox but I was having a huge problem leaving comments yesterday and the day before. On some blogs I could, and some not. I think it was a Blogger or Google issue in my case. It all seems to be back to normal today though.

Karen said...

I did the same thing, upgraded to the new Firefox and then was sorry I had. I'm used to it now, sort of, but I'm not sure it was an improvement. I've been having a lot of problems with comments and with posting, especially pictures. Let's hope the bugs get worked out soon!

frances said...

Hi I was having nothing but trouble on Internet Exopler so my son suggested I down load Google Chrome...not only does it work but i can now get the updates from all the blogs I follow right on my home page..I love it..and no problems with blogger as its a google program anyway hope this helps. Frances

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

I didn't update to the very latest so I've only had the general Blogger problems as of late (that everyone had).

I saw on the "Naps On the Porch" blog that she downloaded Chrome, which works great. My son (who is a Computer Science student) told me that's because it's the Google search engine and Blogger is a Google product.