Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Official Newborn photoshoot.

In the newborn photography word, the ideal time for new born photos is anything up to 10days old...So when the babies reached 8 days, into the studio with them it was.


But this pair could just not hold still...they were into everything...so funny because they taste test EVERYTHING...and loved playing peek a boo behind the backdrop.


These were the only 2 photos of them both together that I managed.

I am reassured that my usual clients are not able to run, jump and play during their "new born" photos...and even a surly toddler is easier to work with lol...but it was still lots of fun and oh look how cute Peter and Tink are.

I promise to post some behind the scene stuff as well....just as soon as I get caught up on client edits and taxes.

Blessings Kelsie

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute. You did a great job. Can't wait to see the behind the scenes one. Bet they will be good for a laugh.

Patrice said...

How adorable! You were able to shoot moving targets-I'm impressed!

On Crooked Creek said...

Kelsie,
Your newborns with the cream cans needs to be entered into a photo contest!!!
When sharing this photo on my FB page...many Liked and commented!!!
Utterly adorable!!!
Fondly,
Pat

vindiebaby said...

Lovely studio :)

www.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Girls