Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Two ladies came to visit...


Yesterday morning they appeared out the back near a hay bale...




Then in the afternoon under the oak tree....



Then again that evening in the front tree line...



This morning they were back? (still here) and spent much of the morning on top of the old barn...



They were hanging around the chicken house when I left for town at 2pm...Have not seen them since I got home...I hope they come back (stay?) tomorrow too.

Blessings Kelsie

6 comments:

Michelle said...

They generally stay in the same area if they like it. I just stop by to let you know I am doing another game and give away.

Jocelyn said...

Well, go figure! Those are quite the visitors.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

These ladies were a nice surprise; perhaps they'll bring a mate next time?
Judith

KathyB. said...

It is a pleasant surprise sometimes in the country when feathered visitors show up. These ladies are very pretty, maybe they will bring the pea-cock soon.He would be a grand bird to watch.

Redlands Sumo Suit Hire said...

I simply want to tell you that I am all new to blogging and honestly loved this web page. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You definitely have remarkable stories. Thanks a bunch for sharing your web page.

Jingle Bells Farm said...

My two girls wandered into the neighboring farmstead last year looking for a quiet place to nest. Perhaps you'll be lucky and the girls will be back with their boy in tow!