Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blessed by our neighbors...

I have the best neighbors in the world....They just brought over their tractor and deep tilled the ground for our new veggie garden...David will be so surprised when he gets home from NC and finds he does not have to do it with his small walk behind tiller.

Can't have a post without pictures, so in lieu of a photo of my neighbors tractor,
we had to improvise and take a photo of what we do have...

They told me to wet down the dirt good for the next couple of days and he will come back and go over it again...I am so excited to have a real veggie garden again, one we have control over...Planting on the melon rows was ok, but when the melons were done and our veggies plants were still producing...to bad for us, they quit watering the crop...

Blessings Kelsie

4 comments:

rosie said...

There is nothing like your own vegie garden Kelsie, I have started a new one too.. We are in spring now, perfect time for planting lots of things.. Good luck with yours..

luckybunny said...

That was great of them! I'm excited for you too, lots of work but lots of goodies :) Your picture of the toy tractor just made me laugh, too cute.

Dreaming said...

There is nothing nicer than great neighbors! The garden will be so much fun, oh... and work ;-)

Farmgirl Heidi said...

That's wonderful news. You get a garden, have great neighbors, and we get the cute tractor picture. It was very catchy on my sidebar. lol. I hope you have a great week Kelsie. I am looking forward to reading about your garden progress.