Friday, May 13, 2011

The Stage is Set

Sharing for Show and Tell Friday @ http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
And though this is not at my house, it is a project I have been working on for the last few weeks along with the Choir director...So it is close to the heart, making it almost as good as HOME :)

Last week I shared with you a couple of snap shots of the back drop I have been working on for the Children's Choir upcoming performance...

Wednesday night they moved the panels to the back of the stage and today we spent the morning putting the rest of the stage props in place...

The Choir Director did a great job gathering together everything else needed to turn the church stage into a City Park... Fencing panels, park benches, birdbath etc...The greenery we begged and borrowed from around the church buildings...I wish them luck pulling it apart Monday and remembering were they all need to go back...

The full effect from down the back of the church...Click to Enlarge....

Please excuse the poor photography, by the time we finished I was to tired to do much more than point and shoot and hope...guess I should have thrown in a prayer for them to come out better

Blessings Kelsie

No comments: