Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Happy Post...

I wanted share a happy post today...I wanted to show off what a sweet gift hubby got for me this year, and what better time than Show and Tell Friday...


For the longest time I have been wanting a red purse, I love they way they add just a pop of color to a dark winter outfit without being to over the top....So I had been eyeballing the red ones at BEALLS for ages, but with money tight could not justify buying myself one when I have a perfectly lovely white purse my mother got me this summer..But I was still dreaming of a red "winter" purse.

Well now I dream no more, hubby surprised me with this lovely for Christmas....He even made sure it had nice soft comfortable straps....I *heart* my new purse.


Don't forget to visit

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, one of my favorite stores [we have three in our city that I know of]....and a splendid gift. Your man is a keeper!

My Show n Tell Link---where it's kinda fodder for the National Enquirer Tabloids. Do stop by if you can, I'd love your opinion.

Happy New Year

Susan said...

Your new purse is beautiful!!