Monday, November 1, 2010

Hair Cut

This is me and lil Sara playing with the webcam on my laptop yesterday.

I am loving my new short haircut...Last Tuesday a dear friend was sweet enough to make the cut for me...She was so nervous about cutting it so short but I assured her that my hair grows super fast and worse case scenario I will just wear hats for a couple of weeks lol....Well as you can see no hats required, she did a great job and cut a full 12 inches off...I think it also took a few years off of my face too *grin*

Happy Monday
Kelsie

2 comments:

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Kelsie :) Wow!! 12" cut!! Well, you look wonderful with your shorter and stylish new hair cut :) Sara is such a cutie pie!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Unknown said...

Love your new do, Kelsie! You are so brave, 12" that a whole lotta hair!

Lil Sara is an absolute doll! Great smile!

You are a darling for stopping by and thank you for following! I'm so thrilled!

Your newest follower,
Tina