Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pear Picking at the Neighbors


We arrived at the neighbors house early yesterday morning while it was still misty and cold, but that did not stop Sara from enjoying a quick swing before we got to work.


The trees are fully loaded


We quickly filled the bucket just from under one tree


Then 2 plastic shopping bags...
And still did not even begin to pick any fruit directly from the trees...
Today I hope to get them all in the freezer. Time permitting tomorrow we will go get some more...The neighbors tell me they have already put up 12 quarts.



I could not resist sharing this beautiful rose from Miss Lucilles garden...
I am a sucker for a yellow rose.


After all the swinging and fruit picking Sara decided it was nap time...
Hmmm me thinks she needs a bigger bed.

2 comments:

Carol said...

She is so sweet,like an angel.
love from aunty carol

Katty's cosy cove said...

Sara looks so cute picking pears! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I really appreciate it.