Monday, August 16, 2010

Visiting the Chicken House

Sara is feeling much better today and it had cooled down enough outside to visit the chickens and ducks...


but first she has to get on her favorite boots.
Note the can of Mosquito Repellent on the table, a must in FL this time of year



Time to round up those ducks.
I love how this photo turned out, who would have thought the sun reflecting off of the car windshield would be so pretty.

Dinner time everyone...Ducks Dee and Dum
Rooster Bravo and his ladies, Coffee, Flower and Cream.

And no visit to the chicken house is complete without checking on mommy hen Leo and her baby who is now 10 days old.

1 comment:

Amanda@RelovedRubbish said...

Great pictures! I wish I had chickens. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment on my chandelier.